Are you tired of constantly charging your headphones or dealing with the inconvenience of running out of battery power at the most inconvenient times?
Say hello to the following Solar-Powered Headphones! These cutting-edge headphones are engineered to harness the power of the sun, allowing you to enjoy your favorite tunes endlessly, no matter where you go.
Urbanista Phoenix Solar Powered In-Ear Bluetooth Headphones
The Urbanista Phoenix Solar Powered In-Ear Bluetooth Headphones are designed with sustainability and convenience in mind. It is equipped with a Powerfoyle solar cell, which converts sunlight into electrical energy to charge the built-in battery. This allows for continuous charging while exposed to sunlight, reducing the need for frequent charging.
Key features of the Urbanista Phoenix headphones include:
- Solar Charging: The integrated Powerfoyle solar cells enable the headphones to charge using sunlight.
- Wireless Connectivity: These headphones use Bluetooth technology to connect to your devices, allowing for a seamless and cable-free listening experience.
- Active Noise Cancellation: The headphones feature active noise cancellation technology, which helps to block out external noise for an immersive listening experience.
- Comfortable Fit: The in-ear design and multiple ear tip sizes ensure a comfortable and secure fit during extended use.
- Multipoint Connectivity: The headphones support multipoint connectivity, allowing you to connect to two devices simultaneously for seamless switching between audio sources.
- Control Buttons: Built-in control buttons allow for easy management of music playback, volume, and phone calls without the need to access your connected device.
What is a Powerfoyle solar cell?
Powerfoyle is a solar cell technology developed by the Swedish company Exeger. It is a unique, flexible, and highly efficient solar cell material that can be integrated into various products and surfaces. Powerfoyle is designed to work efficiently under both natural and artificial light, making it suitable for indoor and outdoor applications.
The Powerfoyer solar cell technology is based on dye-sensitized solar cells, which are different from conventional silicon semiconductor solar cells. The dye-sensitized solar cells work best when there is diffuse light or when they are inside (see this Nature paper). So, they are new forms of PV technology that can be used to power IoT devices and consumer electronics.